Canada – Immigration program in New Brunswick
ABOUT NEW BRUNSWICK
- New Brunswick has an area of 71,400 km2
- Neighboring states are Quebec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Boston of the United States
- Living in New Brunswick, you will inherit a completely free health care system.
- New Brunswick includes three major cities: Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton.
- Moncton City was rated by BMO 2018 as the best place to find job opportunities in Canada.
- The city of Fredericton was rated by WHO 2016 as the Top 5 cities in Canada with the best climate and ranked Top 25 worldwide.
The first company to be appointed to sell the Canadian PR company in Vietnam by a Government registered immigration firm from Canada
Brand new scheme offering clients a route to Canadian PR followed by citizenship
Very reasonable investment (own business or investment in established company)
Excellent free English education and health care
TOO MANY PROMOTIONS AT ODIN LAND
Contact Odin Land: 0906.827.700
IMMIGRATION PROGRAM IN NEW BRUNSWICK
With its economic, social, and natural characteristics, New Brunswick is suitable for Vietnamese entrepreneurs who want to build a career and improve their quality of life in accordance with international standards. This is also an ideal step to equip your children with a high quality education. The New Brunswick Provincial Entrepreneur Program has received the Expression of Interest (EOI) from entrepreneurs wishing to invest and settle in Canada through the provincial nomination program.
- To be granted permanent residence card for the whole family and enjoy all the benefits
- When the applicant family moves to NB, the children can attend public school in NB for free (kindergarten to grade 12)
- University tuition is only one third compared to international students, with no restrictions on the school or field of study.
- Fast federal processing is expected (9-12 months in most posts)
- Deposit $100,000 with the province of New Brunswick (conditionally refundable after running a business in NB for 1 year)
- Make a minimum $250,000 investment in a New Brunswick business in accordance with Section 87 of the IRPA regulations
- Additional fees for processing of application
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age
- Have completed at least 2 years of post-secondary education (after high school)
- Have basic proficiency in English or French (IELTS 5.0)
- Have minimum $600,000 in Net Worth ($300,000 unencumbered)
- Have minimum 3 years (in the past 5 years) of ownership experience (min. 33.3% ownership), or 5 years (in the last 5 years) of senior management experience in the private, for-profit sector, directly managing at least 2 employees
- Present a business concept with the potential to provide economic growth to New Brunswick
- All documents must be submitted through 01 of 05 immigration representatives designated in New Brunswick.
- After receiving the invitation to apply from, the financial record to determine the net assets must be verified by 01 of 03 organizations designated by the province of New Brunswick
Complete the EOI (Expression of Interest) application submitted online to the NB province
Get the Invitation to Apply letter
Submit all documents to New Brunswick province
Deposit 100,000 CAD and receive Nomination Certicate
Apply for permanent residence to the IRCC
Enter New Brunswick, get PR
Do business in New Brunswick and get refund of deposit after 01 year
IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS COMPARISON
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.