GREECE PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT FOR INVESTORS PROGRAM
Greece is considered the cradle of Western civilization, the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, literature, historiography, political science, Olympic Games and so on. It is a developed country with an advanced high-income economy, a high quality of life and low cost of living. The country’s crime rate is among the lowest of all European countries. Greece also has great weather with an abundance of sunshine almost throughout the year, which is one of the reasons why it’s been a leading tourist attraction.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As of 2013, non-EU nationals and their family members are entitled to a residence permit when investing in a property with the value of €250,000 or more for either new or second hand property, commercial or residential.
The program was recently renamed to “Permanent residence permit for investors“ and added some changes to attract more potential investors. Investors are now able to bring with them not only their spouse and children, but also their parents. This right will be also given to the parents of the wife or husband, who is not included in the purchase contract.
One of few selected companies in Vietnam to work with top rated developers in Greece
A wide selection of property in many different locations
Full assistance from the beginning to the end of the process
Very competitive service fee, up to 70% cheaper than our leading competitors
AND SO MANY PROMOTIONS AT ODIN LAND
Call Odin Land: 0906.827.700
- Only one visit to Greece needed, minimizes cost and less time consuming for clients
- Get residence permit in 2 month after application.
- Residence permit is valid for 5 years and will be renewed every 5 years for all family members including dependent children up to 21 years old (children in full time education up to 24 years old).
- Parents of the main applicant and parents of the spouse are also eligible to apply.
- Applicant and family can apply for citizenship after 7 years of residence
- A better quality of life with high-quality healthcare, education and an unpolluted environment.
- Visa free travel to over 170 countries, including the USA, Canada, and Europe
- Tax advantages
- Non-eu nationals over 18 years old
- Purchase a real estate property with the minimum value of €250,000
- The property must always remain in the full ownership of the applicant
- Health insurance is required (no need to be renewed annually unless the client resides in Greece)
- Clean criminal record
- No requirement for a minimum stay per year
- No source of funds or language requirements
Choose property remotely
Sign preliminary contract of sale together with any side letters such as refund guarantee agreement
Reserve property with €50,000
Provide POA for Greek lawyer, the lawyer sends the POA to Greek Embassy.
Prepare documents and send them to the lawyer in Greece
Settle full payment of property
Lawyer signs the official sales contract (with the POA provided) and registers the property on clients name at land registry
The lawyer arranges for fingerprints appointment (within 7 days). Our office will help with visa issuing in 5-7 working days.
Client signs POA for RP application and does biometrics
Residence permit is sent to client within approx. one month
Immigration Programs Comparison
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.