GOLDEN VISA PORTUGAL - EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP INVESTMENT
Portugal is located on the edge of Europe, southwest of the Iberian Peninsula. Being a strategic position makes it easy to access world markets with daily flights to major cities. Portugal is considered one of the warmest European countries with a very mild climate, a perfect place to start your new European adventure.
Portugal - The most ideal place to live in Europe
High living standard
Ranked 5th as the country where you can live with low living cost (by BBC Travel in 2016) and 6th mildest country in the world (by Weatherwise in 2015).
Exclusive business opportunity
Portugal also has the economy ranked 46th in terms of global economic competitiveness. It’s also ranked 7th most favorable tax and business cost by Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) in 2012.
A safe home
This is the 4th country in the world in terms of peace (Global Peace Index, 2018) and ranked 19th in having the highest quality of life worldwide.
The only company in Vietnam working with Sheraton, Hyatt, Luxury Collection
Work closely with a retail fund which offers a zero tax entrance point (save circa 40k euro) and also 0% withholding tax on annual returns (28%). Also offers a clear exit strategy
We are also exclusive to IP Global who have some prime Lisbon properties
One of only a very few companies to offer the 280k Golden Visa with a guaranteed buy back after completion of the Golden Visa process
TOO MANY PROMOTIONS AT ODIN LAND
Call Odin Land: 0906.827.700
BENEFITS OF GOLDEN VISA PROGRAMME
- Able to live, work, and study freely in Portugal
- Freedom of travel across all Schengen member countries
- Able to apply for Permanent Resident or Citizenship after 5 years
- Citizenship allows to live, work, and study freely in 27 EU countries and enjoy all the privileges of a European citizen
- Not subject to global income tax
- Time required to issue Golden Visa is reasonable
- Long-term ownership of real estate, value increases every year
- Guaranteed returns from 3-7%
- Some guaranteed buy-back options available if required
REQUIREMENTS OF GOLDEN VISA PROGRAMME
- Is over 18 years old
- Has a clean criminal record
- Minimum investment of 350,000 – 500,000 EUR in real estate
- Investments are required to maintain for 5 years
- Satisfies the minimum residence requirement in Portugal:
+ Year 1: 7 days
+ Year 2 and 3: 14 days
+ Year 4 and 5: 14 days
+ After 5 years, investors can apply for PR or citizenship.
Investor prepares Proof of Address and visas to go to Portugal for inspection tour.
Investor signs Power Of Attorney (POA) and opens an account in Portugal.
Investor transfers and pays related legal expenses.
Investor waits for Biometrics and prepares necessary documents to be authenticated by the Portuguese Consulate.
Investor comes to Portugal for biometrics.
SEF (Portuguese Immigration Department) approves the application.
Investor receives the Golden Visa and must maintain it for 5 years, committing to the requirements.
After 5 years, investor can choose to renew, apply for permanent residence, or citizenship.
Portugal's beauty through pictures
IMMIGRATION PROGRAMS COMPARISON
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.