Canada - Prince Edward Island Program
OVERVIEW OF CANADA
Canada is the second largest country by total area in the world, located in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into Arctic Ocean. It ranks among the highest international education, government transparency, civil liberties, and economic freedom.
Canada is part of several major international and intergovernmental institutions or groupings including the G8, the G20, the North American Free Trade Agreement and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization ( NATO),
The first company to be appointed to sell the Canadian PR company in Vietnam by a Government registered immigration firm from Canada
Brand new scheme offering clients a route to Canadian PR followed by citizenship
Very reasonable investment (own business or investment in established company)
Excellent free English education and health care
TOO MANY PROMOTIONS AT ODIN LAND
Contact Odin Land: 0906.827.700
ABOUT CANADIAN RESIDENCE PROGRAM
The Canadian residence program is applied in Prince Edward Island, located on Canada’s East Coast, in the Gulf of St. Lawrence (Atlantic Ocean). The island is the smallest of all Canadian provinces, in both size and population.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEIPPNP) is the most effective way to apply for Canada permanent residency. The program is a partnership between the Province of PEI (Immigration Services) and the Government of Canada. PEIPNP nominates applicants who are expected to make a positive economic and cultural contribution to PEI
- Speedy process approximately 4-7 months for an interview
- The best health care system in the world: free medical care for the family after residing in PEI for 6 months.
- Free to live, study and do business in PEI
- Over 65 public schools for free (kindergarten to grade 12).
- The spouse can obtain an open work permit
- Fast federal processing is expected (9-12 months)
- Intend to settle in PEI
- Intend to manage, invest in, or own a business in PEI
- Invest at least $150,000 to start a new business, or purchase at least 33.33% of an existing business
- Minimum $600,000 in earned Net Worth (not inheritance, loan, or gift)
- Between 21 and 59 years of age
- Completed at least 12 years of school (completed secondary school)
- Minimum 3 years (in the past 5 years) of transferable management experience, directly managing at least 3 employees
- Basic proficiency in English or French (minimum CLB 4)
Oind Land submits an Expression of Interest (EOI) application for the client
Selected Applicants are issued an Invitation by Immigration Services to apply
A complete application is submitted to Immigration Services and an interview is scheduled about 4-6 months later.
Immigration Services issues a Letter of Support, and the client applies for a Work Permit
Applicant and family move to PEI, and run a business from within PEI for 1 year
Government issues the nomination certificate, and the applicant’s federal permanent residence application is submitted
Applicant and family stay in PEI, maintaining legal status until PRV is issued
Immigration Programs Comparison
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.