Canada - Nova Scotia Program
OVERVIEW OF NOVA SCOTIA
Nova Scotia (“New Scotland” in Latin) is a charming destination that includes stunning seacoast, backwoods wilderness, and Halifax cityscapes in one relatively compact place. It is one of Canada’s Maritime Provinces (along with New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island), and both its past and its present are tied closely to the maritime life of fishing, shipbuilding, and transatlantic shipping. There are five UNESCO-designated sites in Nova Scotia, which includes the Southwest Nova Biosphere Reserve, Joggins Fossil Cliffs, Lunenburg, and Grand Pre.
Nova Scotia is relatively small compared to other Canadian provinces, yet it is one of the most densely populated. English is the primary language of Nova Scotia. Few other languages are spoken widely in the province due to its smaller population size.
The first company to be appointed to sell the Canadian PR company in Vietnam by a Government registered immigration firm from Canada
No need to travel, can apply from Viet Nam
Brand new scheme offering clients a route to Canadian PR followed by citizenship
Very reasonable investment (own business or investment in established company)
Excellent free English education and health care
AND SO MANY PROMOTIONS ONLY AT ODIN LAND
Contact Odin Land: 0906.827.700
ABOUT NOVA SCOTIA PROGRAM
The NSNP is a provincially-run nominee program for potential newcomers to Nova Scotia. The program is intended to accelerate the immigration process for skilled workers, students, and entrepreneurs who can fill important positions in Nova Scotia’s economy that cannot be filled locally.
Under the Entrepreneur stream, candidates are first issued a temporary work permit before applying for permanent residence after operating the business for a year. The stream uses an Expression of Interest format, where candidates in a pool are invited to apply.
- Speedy provincial processing
- The children can attend public school in NS for free (kindergarten to grade 12)
- Medical care will be free for the family after landing
- The spouse can obtain an open work permit
- Fast federal processing is expected (9-12 months in most posts)
- Intend to settle in NS, and to manage, invest in, or own a business in NS
- Make a minimum investment of $150,000 in a NS business
- Have minimum $600,000 in Net Worth (principal applicant’s and spouse’s assets combined)
- Be minimum age 21 (no maximum age)
- Have completed at least 12 years of school (completed secondary school)
- Have minimum 3 years (in the past 10 years) of business ownership experience (min. 33.3% ownership), or min. 5 years (in the past 10 years) of transferable senior management experience
- Have basic proficiency in English or French (CLB 5 or greater)
Complete the EOI application submitted online to NS province
Get Invitation to Apply letter (ITA)
Attend the Interview and submit Business Performance Agreement
Receive an Entrepreneur Approval Letter and Apply for a Work Permit
Obtain a Work permit and establish a Business in NS
Apply for Nomination
Receive the Nomination Certificate and apply for Federally
Applicant and family stay in NS, maintaining legal status until PRV is issued
Immigration Programs Comparison
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.