1. Who can apply for citizenship?
Any individual who is over 18 years of age, of good character, without criminal records and who is able and willing to make the required contribution can become a principal applicant.
2. May I apply for citizenship with my family?
Yes, you may apply for citizenship with your wife or husband, dependent children, and dependent parents. Fees for family members vary according to the number of family members included in a citizenship application.
3. Do I need to visit Grenada as part of the citizenship application process?
No, you do not need to visit Grenada before, during, or after the application process.
4. For how many years is a Grenadian passport valid?
All Grenadian passports are valid for five years.
5. How does Grenadian citizenship help my child’s education?
Grenada is home to the best United States offshore university – St George’s University. It is one of the finest medical, veterinary, and arts and sciences schools, and graduates train in some of the top hospitals in the United States and the United Kingdom. It is internationally accredited and currently has 6,000 students for over 140 countries. Read more in article about Education in Grenada
6. Do I have to attend an interview?
There is currently no mandatory interview requirement for the Citizenship by Investment Programs of Grenada.
7. Grenada citizenship by investment
Applicants need to invest either $150,000 as a donation or $350,000 in a government-approved real estate project and maintain the property investment in Grenada for at least 5 years.
Click here to read more about the Grenadian citizenship program.
8. Can 2 or more persons buy real estate and apply for citizenship together?
A: Yes, it is possible. Two applicants may co-purchase a unit in an approved Tourism Accommodation project for USD $220,000 each (USD $440,000 for the full unit purchase price).
9. After being approved for citizenship are there any taxes that I need to pay?
No, you are not liable for any individual taxes in Grenada unless you decide to reside in the country.
10. I would like to participate in citizenship by investment program as a principal applicant. May my husband act as a sponsor of my investment funds?
Yes, it is permitted.
11. Visa-Free Travel with a Grenada Passport
A Grenada passport allows visa-free travel to more than 130 countries, including all European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Caribbean and Commonwealth Nations, Russia, as well as an opportunity to obtain the USA E-2 visa.
12. What type of climate does Grenada have?
13. How is the healthcare in Grenada?
14. What is the main industry of Grenada?
15. How expensive is Grenada?