IRELAND – THE GREEN PEARL OF THE NORTH ATLANTIC
Ireland is a beautiful and rich country in Western Europe known for its captivating landscape and clean air with grasslands and pastures covering 80% of the island. It is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and located west of England. The official language of Ireland is English. Ireland is one of the fastest growing economies in Europe and it is also one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
5 years to get an Irish/EU passport
Just 1 day a year visit requirement for main applicant
Perfect for Students with Ireland having some of the best universities in the EU
Able to visit the UK and work in the UK after obtaining Irish passport
TOO MANY PROMOTIONS AT ODIN LAND
Contact Odin Land: 0906.827.700
- Leads to an EU passport.
- No language and educational requirements.
- Stay only 1 day per year to keep your permanent residency.
- Naturalization after 5 years, no language and citizenship test.
- Free public school with British standards.
- Apply for applicant, applicant’s spouse, child and adult child.
- Invest AFTER approval.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant is Non-EU national.
- Show the Notarial Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- IRP Card (Irish Residence Permit card) has to be renewed every 2 years for the first 4 years, after that, renewed every 5 years for eternity. Requirement: Stay in Ireland at least 1 day per year
- Or : Stay in Ireland at least 46 weeks per year for 5 continuous years to get Citizenship. This is perfect for students who plan to study in Europe.
- Invest minimum €1 million in an approved Investment Fund for at least 3 years.
- Evidence of €1 million net worth.
- Evidence source of funds for €1 million investment.
Sign Agreement and Engagement letter, first payment.
Lawyer prepares documents, applicants.
Receive the Approval letter. Sign LPA, complete the 1 million investment within 45 days.
Apply D-visa to enter Ireland
Apply applicants in Ireland
Get Stamp4 visa and IRP card.
Immigration Programs Comparison
Odin Land provides an easy solution for investors to compare and get to know all programs at once.