- Meet with prospective clients interested in property investments abroad (Cyprus, Malta, England, Portugal and Germany…)
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of properties
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Building lasting relationships with all customers, taking care of customers intensively presale and postsale
- Act as intermediaries liaising between head office and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and update informations on CRM systems
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business opportunities
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve knowledge and expand personal network.
- Age: 27 -35
- Education: College, University
- Interested in Sales, working with clients
- Enthusiastic, proactive and can cope with challenges
- Experience: sales experience is a plus
- English skill: preferably English (intermediate level) because working under the direction of Foreign Director
- Skills: Sales, project knowledge, customer care
- Basic salary: 7.000.000-15.000.000 dong (negotiate) based on experiences and qualifications
- HIGH COMMISSION: minimum 300 million dong/deal
- Prestigious project and partners in Cyprus, Portugal, UK … market
- Professional, friendly working environment. Modern flexible working environment stimulates the initiative and creativity of employees.
How to apply
A: 3B Floor, Song Da Building, Pham Hung Str, Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi.
T: 024. 6660 9700 – 0937.96.7700
A: 6th floor, HBT Tower, 458 Hai Ba Trung Str., District 1, HCMC
T: 028. 2267 7700 – 0933.248.000