The E2 Treaty Investor (E2) is specially designed for citizens of “Treaty Country” who want to invest and settle in the United States through a bilateral treaty with the United States.
- Simply buy an existing business or start a new venture.
- Valid for up to five years at a time.
- Can be renewed an unlimited number of times.
- Applicant’s spouse may obtain a U.S. work permit
- Applicant’s children under 21 can study and live in the U.S.
- There is no quota or waiting line.
- E-2 Visa application process takes roughly 6 months.
The benefits of the E-2 Visa?
The E-2 visa the fastest, easiest and most reliable way to get you, your spouse and your children (under 21) to work and live in the United States
- Fast: The fastest way (6 months)to move legally to the U.S
- Open Business: Allowed to establish and operate a business in the U.S.
- Work Permit: Spouse is allowed to work and live in the U.S by issuing an E-2 dependent visa
- Study: Children can attend school and college at local residence rate
- No Global Tax: The investor will not be taxed globally
- No Minimum Investment: No minimum investment amount required, it simply needs to be “substantial” to develop a successful, non-marginal business ($250,000 on average).
- Flexible: The investor can travel freely in and out of the U.S. for an undetermined amount of time
- Indefinite: You can maintain your E-2 status indefinitely, without limit
American Immigration through Turkey Passport
The E2 Treaty Investor (E2) is specially designed for citizens of “Treaty Country” who want to invest and settle in the United States through a bilateral treaty with the United States. As a country on the E2 list, Turkey citizens are entitled to apply for an E2 visa to the US when investing and operating businesses in the United States. Investors and families (spouses and children under 21 years old) are free to live, work, study in the United States on a 5-year visa, with no restrictions on the number of visa renewal.
To get Turkey citizenship, investors only need to spend less than a quarter of the cost of the EB-5 program and the process is simple, much faster (about 6 months). The investor’s application for citizenship will be reviewed and approved by the Turkey Government before making the investment, ensuring 100% success when investing. After getting Turkey citizenship, investors and families can invest and apply for an E2 visa to live in the United States. This is the fastest and most effective program to help investors and their families quickly get the opportunity to live in the United States
Source: Oneworld Group